Friday, September 16, 2011

Aloe Vera





Aloe Vera has been a medicinal and even considered a miraculous plant.  The benefits are endless.... Just naming some:


  • boost immune system
  • antioxidant
  • digestive tract
  • sunburn
  • antifungal, antibacterial
  • clears scars, acne
  • natural antiseptic
  • and hundreds more

I have not used it that extensive.  So far, I have used it for burns, moisturizer, mask, wounds and hair. 


To consume internally, its best taken raw in a smoothie with juices.  Just google it and there are heaps of write up on how to clean it up.  I have taken it in my green smoothie and it doesn't taste anything.


I  grow 2 varieties in my Garden, a total of about more than 20 plants and still adding on more.  


I know, I have a little obsession.  Maybe not a little.  Maybe a little more than that.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment: