Friday, September 30, 2011

Combo Planting

Its interesting to learn about mixing plants in a pot i.e. combo planting.


The combo planting that I have seen enhances the pots by mixing many different colored flowers. It really looks beautiful.  Unfortunately, I have not really started planting flowers.


I like mint.


So, I have decided to combo plant with the Aloe Vera pots.  This will stop weeds from growing and I will get more mint.




Mint transplanted and growing healthy






Aloe Vera and Mint sharing a space





Portuluca and Bougain Villae Combo Planting





Growing well together


I like this idea of increasing herb everywhere without much effort.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Portulaca and bunga kertas look good together. perhaps both don't need that much water to grow, they have the same water requirement.

    ReplyDelete