Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mulberry Trees

The Mulberry Tree is one plant that I am not going to live without.  I have seen fellow bloggers harvesting their Mulberries by the containers.  Juicy, purplish and delicious, to say the least.


My two plants in the garden is growing but nothing to shout about.  Its been a few months and its still about 2 ft and 1.5 ft respectively.  The one outside the house is even more scrawny.



This Mulberry Tree is the biggest amongst the 3







This Mulberry Tree is still very small




Mulberries


I really want a strong and tall Mulberry Tree but looks I either have to work harder at fertilizer or be a little more patient.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your mulberry trees seem to be doing well... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lrong: Thanks. I want to increase more plants.

    ReplyDelete