Sunday, August 7, 2011

Kangkung, Eggplant & Lady's Finger

I have been trying to plant other vegetables and see if I can discover my green thumb. 


So, I started planting a few types of vegetables a few months ago.


Kangkung growing healthily







Eggplant has taken a long time to grow and so far no fruit, yet.  But I do see a flower bud coming out of hiding



Lady's finger is now growing well after fertilizer


I will planting more of it in the next few weeks.  Hopefully, I will have continuous vegetables to consume.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Your plants look so healthy. I like how the kankung climbing up on the trellis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Malay-Kadazan girl. I like the Kangkung going up too. It saves space and I get to eat more Kangkung at a confined space. But I need to trim it.

    ReplyDelete